I am getting ready for my trip to Europe next week and I am finally buckling down on packing my bags. When I don’t enjoy doing something I have to do, I tend to procrastinate a little. Hopefully creating this list will motivate me to get my packing done as soon as possible.
My trip checklist includes:
- A personal bag with a tooth brush, tooth paste, deodorant, facial wipes, and makeup ( you are going to need this for overnight flights trust me)
- A laptop or Ipad
- Any medicine I need including sleeping pills for long overnight flights
- A ziplock bag with all liquid products such as eyedrops
- Lots of black underwear ladies just in case Aunt Flow comes calling
- Comfortable shoes. High heels are nice but it can be a hustle especially after a long flight. I chose something I can slip on and off with ease. They make you take them off before you pass through the metal detectors ugh!
- Comfortable clothes. I always try to be as comfortable as possible and something warm, soft, and fuzzy is always nice.
What to do before your international trip:
- Call all credit card companies and inform them of your travels so that you don’t run into problems. (you are going to want to be able to use your cards)
- If you’ve had your passport for awhile, make sure you have at least 6 months left on it before it expires. You most certainly don’t want to be denied boarding. Not all countries require this rule but I make sure mine has at least 6 months so I don’t have to worry about it. You can also check the requirements for your destination for specific rules if you are not sure.
What about you guys, what do you usually pack for your trips?